Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » Welcome » Hey!!

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hey!!
aunick0308
Post Hey!!
on: August 26, 2009, 13:50

Thought that I would peep in and give a little biographical info about me. First off, I am a wife and mother to a wonderful 6 year old daughter. Her name is Elizabeth Ann, but we call her Lizzy. We both love watching Dog the Bounty Hunter, as well as iCarly (show she likes, but I watch it with her. I graduated from Auburn University in 2002, which is where I met my Husband. I currently work as a Lab Analyst in a Environmental testing lab. I currently live north of the Auburn, AL area.

I forgot to mention that I am on Twitter. My username is the same as on here. I am trying to control who follows me , so I have my tweets set to private. Feel free to send me a follow request, just mention where you know me from and I will add you.

Bye.

Sarah
Post Re: Hey!!
on: August 26, 2009, 13:59

hi aunick welcome to the site :)

Wendy
on: August 26, 2009, 14:00

Hey there.. very nice to meet you. One of my daughters is named Reese Elizabeth and i call her lizzy too :)

My hubby and I are huge auburn fans :) We just got our tickets in the mail today for the Auburn vs. West Virginia game on the 19th :)

So glad you found us :) and welcome :)

~Wendy~

aunick0308
on: August 26, 2009, 14:17

Thanks for the welcome.

I was born and raised an Auburn fan. My dad graduated from Auburn in 1972. My moms parents are Alabama fans, as well as my husband and his family. Honestly, I can’t get myself too much into football, as I have a hard time seeing the dissapointment in the loosing team. However, I will still go to an Auburn homegame, whenever I get a chance to. I also love Auburn’s campus and the area, so does my parents. They love the fact that I live about 20 to 30 minutes from Auburn as it gives them an excuse to come to Auburn frequently. Whenever they do, we meet in town and usually will either eat at Mellow Mushroom or Cheeburger Cheeburger.

Wendy
on: August 26, 2009, 14:20

That is very cool. Most of my husbands aunts and uncles are alumni of Auburn. we try to get up to atleast one game a year. Its only an 8 hour drive from where we live in florida. we love the campus. i have tons of pictures from around the campus. it is sooo big and beautiful. you live in a great part of the country :)

~Wendy~

aunick0308
on: August 26, 2009, 14:34

I am originally from Fort Payne, AL and I love the fact that me and my daughter can visit my family up there as much as we want. It is only about a 3 hour drive. I also like the fact that there is only about a 4 hour drive to go to the beach. Which, is my favorite vacation destination. However, my husband doesn’t care for it, so my beach trips are limited to whenever I can go with my parents.

Sorry for talking about me so much and not about the show. If you would like to talk to me further about Auburn or other things, feel free to email me. My address is: aunick0308@yahoo.com

Please note, I don’t have full access to the internet at home as I only have it through my cell phone and it is very limited (its a Razor phone). So, please forgive me if I do not respond right away.

Got to get back to work now.

Bye!

Wendy
on: August 26, 2009, 14:39

its ok we talk about all sorts of stuff, not just the show :)

Have fun at work :)

~Wendy~

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.036 seconds.

About the Author