Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » General Discussion Board » episodes I haven't watched

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: episodes I haven't watched
hootnc2000
Post episodes I haven't watched
on: August 26, 2009, 16:26

There’s still several shows I haven’t got to see yet. ‘You can’t go home again’,'Bosco the clown’,'No love still’,'If the shirt fits’,'California here dog comes’ and the ‘Luau special’.I wish they would release more episodes on DVD.I have season 1-3 ,plus the wedding and arrest dvd specials. Have there been any you missed, those in the UK are behind a season or something aren’t you?

I am me .

Wendy
Post Re: episodes I haven
on: August 26, 2009, 18:02

i think i’ve seem most of them lol

Have you tried the A&E website.. they have tons of episodes on there.. thats how i caught up on them as i just started watching last season :)

~Wendy~

hootnc2000
on: August 26, 2009, 19:02

Yea, I’ve been checking there and you-tube.My cable company runs about 2 hours of repeats before the new episode on Wed. nights ( tonight yea!) I figure sometime one of these will show up.

I am me .

Sarah
on: August 26, 2009, 19:08

i’ve seen the california one online , its one of my fave episodes . ill try find it again later , as a bit busy at min .

Wendy
on: August 27, 2009, 08:56

I’m not sure if i’ve seen the california one and i’ve only seen clips of the one for tim’s surprise bday party…. i think i’ve seen pretty much the rest of them.

can anyone help? lol

~Wendy~

Sarah
on: August 27, 2009, 10:49

just popping in quick before work

he is the california here dog comes episode

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v14140710fPpgBs9p

(hope thats allowed)

but u need to download veoh player from it , but i do , watch then uninstall the player . and its fine :)

one of the best episodes

Wendy
on: August 27, 2009, 11:24

here is a walk on the wild side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2KIDZeS5OU

~Wendy~

Wendy
on: August 27, 2009, 11:52

it only showed me the 1st 5 minutes (preview) of the California episode with that link..

I’m going to look for it on youtube. :)

~Wendy~

Wendy
on: August 27, 2009, 12:33

Haven’t found the california episode yet.. but came across this one.. its one of my favorites cause baby lyssa whines through out it lol

Playing Possum :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuECj_nvAVE&feature=PlayList&p=2D953678021E8947&index=4

~Wendy~

Sarah
on: August 27, 2009, 12:45

Quote from Wendy on August 27, 2009, 11:52
it only showed me the 1st 5 minutes (preview) of the California episode with that link..

I’m going to look for it on youtube. :)

you have to click to download veoh player on that page , i have done few times its ok nothing dodgy on pc and can uninstall it after watched ;) then u watch full episode

Pages: [1] 2
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.033 seconds.

About the Author