Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » General Discussion Board » What do you think of this new chapbro media ?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What do you think of this new chapbro media ?
Sarah
Post What do you think of this new chapbro media ?
on: August 29, 2009, 13:37

They also say ….ShowOff, iPhone Applications, Website, Design and so much more to come!

hmmm i think shall be interesting , are they looking to branch out from bounty hunting ? or just trying to make extra money somehow from their ‘fans’

what does everyone think ?

Sarah
Post Re: What do you think of this new chapbro media ?
on: August 29, 2009, 13:38

Also what a coincidence , wesley appears on the show for the first time ( i think) and then this appears a few days later :D

Wendy
on: August 30, 2009, 01:40

Yeah it just seems so out of left field. It will be interesting to see what their new website and facebook brings to the table.

I think they are just trying to branch out. Maybe the bountyhunting business is not their “long term” business plan lol

Plus with the position they are in, why not take advantage of the opportunity, whatever that may be right now lol still confused lol

Plus they only signed for three more years right? maybe they are thinking long term.. no show… no money.. no fame lol

~Wendy~

Sarah
on: August 30, 2009, 12:14

Personally i think that leland will get his own show ;) lol

hootnc2000
on: August 31, 2009, 21:39

I think alot of certain type female fans will fill the website up with personal messages and inappropriate videos .You can already see the same ones leave message after message.

I am me .

Sarah
on: September 1, 2009, 11:39

Quote from hootnc2000 on August 31, 2009, 21:39
I think alot of certain type female fans will fill the website up with personal messages and inappropriate videos .You can already see the same ones leave message after message.

yep i can see that already , must be very annoying for them . But then maybe i guess it is something they have to deal with using their ‘fame’ to help with the company. Especially when ‘Dog’ keeps promoting it on twitter .

I would hate to imagine some of the videos they have recieved lol

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.027 seconds.

About the Author