Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » Recent Episodes » Last night's episode

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Last night's episode
hootnc2000
Post Last night
on: September 4, 2009, 00:30

I know several of you are from the UK , I don’t know what DTBH scheldue you have.Did you get a new episode last night ? ( I think it was called ’secret places’.I didn’t want to talk about it ( spoilers ) incase someone hasn’t seen it yet.But I will say Leland had a black eye.I wonder what happened,it looked pretty bad.

I am me .

Sarah
Post Re: Last night
on: September 5, 2009, 10:33

it’s ok say about . I have seen it :) and its now on you tube for those that haven’t .

People are pretty quick uploading new episodes to you tube now , which is good for uk fans .

I noticed his black eye , i guess must of got from a fight he maybe had .

Wendy
on: September 5, 2009, 21:22

he probably got in a fight with a chick.. trying to beat her off of him :)

~Wendy~

hootnc2000
on: September 5, 2009, 23:51

His eye looked pretty bad.I wish there was a way to know when the episodes were actually filmed.In ‘3’s Company’ the Christmas tree was a good clue, I’m sure there not filmed in the order we see them. This season has shown alot more of Kona (landscape and lifestyle). Leland talking about not having sidewalks makes me laugh.

I am me .

Sarah
on: September 9, 2009, 19:02

I love the episodes showing more of kona etc , as im going in May if anyone didnt know lol ;)

Wendy
on: September 15, 2009, 10:10

Yeah.. yeah.. rub it in lmao jk

~Wendy~

Shakes
Administrator
on: September 24, 2009, 13:06

I am assuming last night was on Marco? Every time they showcase that guy our traffic spikes about 9000%.

hootnc2000
on: September 24, 2009, 14:18

Yes it was about Marco. I missed it though, totally forgot it was on, but I watched that 3 part series so much last month ‘ on demand ‘ that I’m kind of tired of it. Any idea when the next season will start ? I’m pretty sure now that ‘ Secret Places ‘ was filmed right after Leland’s boxing match. I saw some pics from his celebration party and you could see then he had a black-eye.

I am me .

laurading
on: September 22, 2011, 20:05

Thank you for your sharing. I get a lot of knowledge by reading this.

WOW Gold
Buy WOW Gold
Cheap WOW Gold

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.035 seconds.

About the Author