Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » General Discussion Board » New Leland video

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Leland video
hootnc2000
Post New Leland video
on: September 4, 2009, 00:33

A&E’s website has a new video ‘ the art of leland’, it says Leland talks through the history of his body art. I haven’t been able to get it to play yet. I’ve never had a problem before with their videos. Can someone else check it out to see if you can get it to play ? Thanks.

I am me .

hootnc2000
Post Re: New Leland video
on: September 4, 2009, 19:19

I answered my own question.I found the video on youtube.Apparently it’s a couple of years old,looks like it was filmed the same time ‘Cribs’ was shot.

I am me .

Sarah
on: September 5, 2009, 10:32

lol sorry couldn’t get her to reply sooner . it was working fine for me last night , but i had seen before on you tube .

Was i the only one who noticed he said here is my son dakotas name .. then went here is cobies . And the tone of his voice changed :( . maybe i am reading into things a bit too much lol

Wendy
on: September 5, 2009, 21:06

Sarah showed me this video. It was a great video. He is so fricken hot lol ;)

~Wendy~

hootnc2000
on: September 5, 2009, 21:50

Notice how fast he was talking.I have a question about the boys but I’m not sure what’s allowed here,alot of sites frown on topics on the kids.It’s clean and harmless .?

I am me .

Wendy
on: September 5, 2009, 22:08

If its clean then go ahead lol

~Wendy~

hootnc2000
on: September 5, 2009, 23:44

It’s the same question that has been discussed again and again on every site,and we won’t ever have an answer too,but still I wonder, why it seems Leland always has Dakota with him and not Cobie.Two examples that stand out to me are the Thanksgiving family scene in ‘Year of Dog’ and his boxing match in ‘Back behind bars’, which in this one he could have thought Cobie was to young to go.In the dolphin video and airport scene in’Brother’s Keeper’ he has Cobie and no Dakota,Again I know we would only be guessing at the reasons,but being a fan of someone makes you curious ,and I don’t see any harm in having discussions as long as they are clean and not dramatic.Hope you all feel the same.

I am me .

Sarah
on: September 9, 2009, 18:55

yes i agree , i haven’t heard or read anything that has been said on other sites , but like i pointed out on that video how he said here is my son dakotas name and theres cobies . i do wonder but guess we will never hear the reason , or maybe we are looking into it too much .

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.038 seconds.

About the Author