Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » Leland Fan Forum » Loved the hair

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Loved the hair
hootnc2000
Post Loved the hair
on: September 6, 2009, 00:00

I was happily surprised in the last part of ‘3’s Company’ to see Leland in just a pony-tail.His hair is really long now. He looked hot. A little unshaven and you don’t normaly see him in jeans during a bounty ,but it was a nice change. The same braid hair style does get a little old.I can’t believe I said this, I have had the same hair style for half my life. Also when they were getting into the elevator, it reminded me of how short Leland is (my opinion) he was in the back ,you almost couldn’t see him. But he’s always the first one through the door.I think it was in the stripper show last week you could see Dog actually push Leland thru the door.

I am me .

Sarah
Post Re: Loved the hair
on: September 9, 2009, 19:05

i always like lelands hair apart from when he has pig tails lol , not sure what you call them over in the us ?

Wendy
on: September 15, 2009, 10:18

I agree with you Sarah.. pigtails are for little girls.. everytime i see that episode i can’t help but laugh.. it reminds me of my girls lol

As for the hair… i would have no issue with him cutting it and donating it to locks of love or something.. i do not like it down… not a fan of long hair on guys.. but then again, its Leland, he can do anything basically and still look hot lol

~Wendy~

Shakes
Administrator
on: September 26, 2009, 19:32

Haha Girls will be girls ;)

Sarah
on: September 26, 2009, 23:53

hey shakes , i think you should grow your hair ;) lol

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3