Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » Beth Chapman Fan Forum » Beth is the sh$t

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Beth is the sh$t
Wendy
Post Beth is the sh$t
on: July 31, 2009, 15:22

I just love her. she puts all of those men in their place.. all while wearing high heels and makeup :)

She has really been working out and looks great. I just love her attitude!

I wouldn’t want to tangle with her, thats for sure! ;)

~Wendy~

DisMun
Post Re: Beth is the sh$t
on: July 31, 2009, 22:05

i tell u wut. i used to dislike beth lots. she got on my nerves. she grew on me. she is a playa. but starting to look good. does she work out now?

Wendy
on: August 1, 2009, 09:29

I was the same way.. in fact, i can’t believe i’m admitting this, but we used to call it white trash wednesday because she was loud and dressed crazy and had this big huge hair, lots of make up etc….

But now i love her. She seems to really be coming into her own. And yes she is working out 5 days a week. I think she had a breast reduction too because OMG those things were HUGE! lol

~Wendy~

hootnc2000
on: September 1, 2009, 19:27

I agree she has changed.When the earlier season were being aired I must of been to distracted by the way she looked to pay much attention to what she was saying because now when I go back and watch them I realize how funny she was with all her ‘Bethism’s’ even back then.I love reading people’s favorite Beth quotes.

I am me .

Wendy
on: September 5, 2009, 22:11

she just cracks me up. she def doesn’t take any crap lol

~Wendy~

Sarah
on: September 9, 2009, 19:04

I loved an episode i saw which she went mad screamin at this girl in the car , then as they got out were like best friends lol .

but it is good that she can have that type of relationship with people . i know i wouldn’t want to get on wrong side thats for sure

Wendy
on: September 15, 2009, 10:15

She does get on my nerves though when she starts screaming and then expects the boys to protect her.. they should let some of those crack heads go and then maybe she would calm down a little lmao ;)

~Wendy~

Armybrat86
on: February 10, 2010, 00:07

I agree with you she has been working out and she puts everyone in there place in a beth type of way and a christian way

I am 23 married and in the army

roystie3
on: March 30, 2012, 06:54

Hi love dog the bounty hunter and all team except Beth have not warmed to her yet she is far to controling seems to think she is in charge and not dog the other team members seem not to respect her but put up with her because she is dogs wife she is always shouting at people including episodes were she shouted down Jim and jaison she knows she can get away with it because she has the backing of dog no respect for any one hope I too will change my view in due course as the rest of the program is ace.

male social worker

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.04 seconds.

About the Author