Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » Duane Lee Fan Forum » Must be tough

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Must be tough
hootnc2000
Post Must be tough
on: September 8, 2009, 12:13

I noticed in the last part of ‘3’s Company’ after mace is sprayed in the guys hotel room Dog and Leland come out first ,both are coughing ,you can tell it affected them. Then DL comes out with the fugitive like he normally does and he appears to be just fine,you never see him cough,rub his eyes or anything. He must be a one pretty tough guy.Notice how they left the girls in the room,Dog took the time to remove his shirt before he says to get those girls out of there. I did think it was cute when Dog told the guy ‘ Your done, Boo’.When they were down in the lobby you could also see Dog pat the guy on his shoulder like he was telling him he it’s going to be o.k. or something like that.

I am me .

Wendy
Post Re: Must be tough
on: September 15, 2009, 10:51

LOl this made me think of a newer episode where DL is talking to the camera and he tells them.. “yeah after working with my dad and leland, i’m used to being maced. It doesn’t even bother me anymore and yet they are in there coughing and tearing up.”

He is also so funny. He makes me laugh all the time. I bet he can be a pain in the ass as well lol i can see him and beth having tons of issues behind the scenes lol

~Wendy~

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.014 seconds.

About the Author