Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » General Discussion Board » Just read Dog's book (spoilers)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Just read Dog's book (spoilers)
hootnc2000
Post Just read Dog's book (spoilers)
on: September 11, 2009, 22:52

Even though it’s been out for awhile I just got around to reading it.I new he had a turbulant life, but wow I didn’t realize how bad/good it had been.He really has come a long way One part I couldn’t believe was when he told how the Mexican authorities were harder on Leland,how he had to watch as they kicked/punched him.Terrible.I was surprised how little Tim was mentioned and really Leland,DL and Lyssa as adults weren’t talked about.This was the first time I had heard about what happened at Tim’s house the night the marshalls came.I hadn’t heard before that Leland first told Beth he was going to run.Can’t blame him neither.Good book.

I am me .

Shakes
Administrator
Post Re: Just read Dog
on: September 13, 2009, 15:25

I really need to read it…! I have been bogged down with work but I think its time to check it out. I have heard a lot of good things about it.

Wendy
Post Re: Just read Dog
on: September 15, 2009, 10:07

I agree.. it was a great book! I read it in a day or so.. i just couldn’t put it down.

I think the book was designed to tell Dogs story so he left out the details of the kids and crew…

I’m waiting on his new book. He is a great story teller.

~Wendy~

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.

About the Author