Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » General Discussion Board » The Biggest Loser

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Biggest Loser
Wendy
Post The Biggest Loser
on: September 15, 2009, 10:42

Now that DTBH’s season is officially over…

what other show are you in to?

The biggest loser starts tonight here in the states and I’m super excited. I’m not sure what it is about this show.. but i love it! plus the hubby and my friends do not give me hell about watching it lol Its one of the only shows that i actually watch faithfully…

how about you?

~Wendy~

bellmutt
Post Re: The Biggest Loser
on: September 21, 2009, 17:03

At the moment, Law and Order, including the repeats. love that show. and catching up on Stargate Atlantis. i dont go for much of the other reality tv shows

computer musician, have one teenage son, off on sick leave from my current occupation in retail sales at the moment. Love crime drama and sci fi.

hootnc2000
on: September 21, 2009, 20:23

There is a new show coming out soon “Flash Forward”, looks good to me. ‘Lost’ is my favorite though, it’s last season starts Jan.I believe.I will truly miss that show. I have really enjoyed it.One of the actresses will be in Flash Forward ,I’m hoping it will be interesting.

I am me .

Sarah
on: September 28, 2009, 21:47

I haven’t really got any other programmes , I have been watching Crime Scene Cleanup which is based in the USA .

I think i should dust my prison break dvds down and watch all of that again (Michael in it was HOT !! ;) )

Other than that does computer games count ? i have recently been addicted to the sims 3 arghhh lol

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.

About the Author