Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » General Discussion Board » Strange rumor

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Strange rumor
hootnc2000
Post Strange rumor
on: September 19, 2009, 16:32

I read on another board that before Dog’s show had ever aired he had actually filmed his very 1st episode in Colorado with Christopher before he shot the AE pilot in Hawaii with Tim and Leland. Has anybody heard anything about this ?

I am me .

Sarah
Post Re: Strange rumor
on: September 19, 2009, 22:27

I haven’t heard anything , but will be interesting if others have . And very intersting if there is any footage anywhere ?

:)

bellmutt
on: September 21, 2009, 17:02

it wasn’t a pilot. it was a one off special of dangerous jobs and they featured other bounty hunters/bail enforcement officers. I saw Beth, Dog and Christopher. i caught it once on a late night sometime last year on ITV3 (UK). it was made in the mid 90s, sometime after Dog’s mum died and when he moved back to Colorado with Beth. In a 2007 Stone Interview with Leland, Leland tells the mag he stayed in Hawaii with his missus and son at the time.

computer musician, have one teenage son, off on sick leave from my current occupation in retail sales at the moment. Love crime drama and sci fi.

hootnc2000
on: September 21, 2009, 20:16

Thanks for the info.

I am me .

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.

About the Author