Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » Fugitives » Marco Padilla

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Marco Padilla
CarlosM
Post Marco Padilla
on: July 31, 2009, 14:43

I think it’s time to face the music. Dog nor his Crew is ever going to catch Marco and that’s that.

Marco is the first Fugitive who has the smarts not to tell everyone where he is, why? Because people are rats.

Everyone Dog has caught has pretty much jumped right into his hands. One, they probably wanted to be on T.V and two they are criminals 90% of which aren’t very bright.

Shakes
Administrator
Post Re: Marco Padilla
on: July 31, 2009, 15:02

Dog will catch him… or at least someone in law enforcement. I am sure it gets mentally draining to run forever.

Wendy
on: July 31, 2009, 15:05

He’ll make a mistake and get caught, by someone.. everyone gets caught.. eventually :)

~Wendy~

Shakes
Administrator
on: July 31, 2009, 15:09

True that! Maybe he will come hang out on the forum with us…

Wendy
on: July 31, 2009, 15:24

Right! Or if he is really smart.. he’ll come to florida where bounty hunteing is illegal :) LMAO

~Wendy~

Shakes
Administrator
on: July 31, 2009, 17:19

Well.. then again Bounty Hunting is illegal in Mexico and Dog still landed that deal ;) .

If planned right “Citizens Arrest.”

CarlosM
on: July 31, 2009, 22:01

Ain’t nobody gonna catch Marco… Chicano s can hide up your mommas skirt and she wouldn’t even know.

DisMun
on: July 31, 2009, 22:06

ima gonna agree wit carlos. aint no body gonna catch that foo. i would be happy ifa they did but i doubt its gonna happn.

Wendy
on: August 1, 2009, 09:36

I don’t know.. i think his head is tooo big and hes going to get caught up in that and make a mistake…

Hell this is the same guy who called into a radio station or newspaper or whatever bragging… his ego is too big!

~Wendy~

mike17
on: August 2, 2009, 16:56

did marco padilla have a myspace page i’m sure i read it somewhere

Pages: [1] 2 3
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.033 seconds.

About the Author