Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » Leland Fan Forum » lets try something :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: lets try something :)
Sarah
Post lets try something :)
on: August 24, 2009, 22:22

i can’t remember where i saw this but i think its a great picture of leland :)

anyone else got any nice pictures of leland ?

lets share

Wendy
Post Re: lets try something :)
on: August 24, 2009, 22:28

wow that is one of my favorite pics..

I need to upload some too :)

~Wendy~

hootnc2000
on: August 25, 2009, 19:05

I have never seen that pic before.I actually don’t know how to post pics ( no laughing ) I saw another pic on a collage that I’ve been trying to find the orginal It’s from the photo shoot of the crew with the model (not the italian vogue shoot ) The pic had leland in kaki pants no shirt and he had boxing gloves on. Has anybody seen this please ?

I am me .

Sarah
on: August 25, 2009, 19:15

Quote from hootnc2000 on August 25, 2009, 19:05
I have never seen that pic before.I actually don’t know how to post pics ( no laughing ) I saw another pic on a collage that I’ve been trying to find the orginal It’s from the photo shoot of the crew with the model (not the italian vogue shoot ) The pic had leland in kaki pants no shirt and he had boxing gloves on. Has anybody seen this please ?

Hi ,

I made an account on photobucket, which is quick and free to do .

Once you have uploaded any picture it shows an code next to each picture. You just copy that code , and post like you would a link in your message.

I shall have a look about and see if i can find the picture for you :)

Sarah
on: August 25, 2009, 19:34

Is this the picture you are talking about ?

it seems as tho when it was in the vogue magazine in 2007 the collage was in the magazine , i cannot find just the one of leland alone , but i will still keep looking .

But thanks for mentioning it as i haven’t seen this picture before .

hootnc2000
on: August 25, 2009, 22:55

Yes this is the collage I saw. Thanks for the help.Like you said it may have never been a single pic.I remember the one with DL walking side by side with the model and they were right at the same height, I thought wow they look good together. Can you imagine being that tall. I’m only 5 “1″.

I am me .

Sarah
on: August 26, 2009, 10:37

lol I don’t think i would like being tall . I’m only 5 ft 2ish as it is . Sometimes I wish I was taller but i think i like being short , at least you don’t stand out in a crowd

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.021 seconds.

About the Author