Discussion Forum

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Dog the Bounty Hunter » Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussion Forum » Recent Episodes » 3's company -Nick ?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 3's company -Nick ?
hootnc2000
Post 3's company -Nick ?
on: August 26, 2009, 10:09

Has anyone else seen “Three’s Company”.-If not spoiler- If you have what did you think about Nick and his second hunt with the team.I’ve been reading on other boards some speculation that he may be a new team member.To me Dog’s bounties (the hawaii ones) were all getting to be about the same.Teaming him up with James should allow a little variety.I’ve read a few things about Nick’s dad.He seem’s to have his own good business.I think he’s bonded some hard core criminals(murder perhaps).

I am me .

Wendy
Post Re: 3
on: August 26, 2009, 10:57

I think Nick would add some new drama to the show. Since Tim and Justin aren’t on there anymore, your right.. it does seem to be the same.

I really wish they would be bring Tim back.. i love his intesity. Nich brings a new kind of innoscense to the show.. although i’m not sure his mother would be happy about him joining the team :)

~Wendy~

Sarah
on: August 26, 2009, 11:05

I have seen the episode and i think it is good to have a new face in the show . Plus sometimes it’s good to have a variety than just drooling over leland or duane-lee lol

I think eventually Tim will come back . Well i hope so :)

hootnc2000
on: August 26, 2009, 13:21

I’m not sure I think Tim will be back.I think he’s been off to long.Don’t get me wrong I love Tim but I think the show has to keep moving in new directions to stay on the top and I sort of feel if Tim comes back it will be going backwards. I know poor Dog probably gets hundreds of twitters a day just asking about Tim. Nick would be a good addition I think. They had Travis Sr. (Barbara’s ex) on one,but I didn’t think he was bounty material.Seemed like a real nice guy though.

I am me .

Wendy
on: August 26, 2009, 14:06

Yeah he didn’t seem sturn enough.. Justin didn’t seem tough enough either..

they need someone who is rough but gentle at the same time.. Nick seems to fit that mold.

I see dog answer questions every so often that he doesn’t know if Tim is coming back..

~Wendy~

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.028 seconds.

About the Author